at a Glance
AREA 30.2 square miles
Located 50 miles northeast of New York City is Wilton, Connecticut a rural New England country town. Wilton offers the best of old and new architecture, creating a landscape of historic buildings, wooded terrain, open land, shops and corporate headquarters.
Like Weston, Wilton is also a town of openness and space with most single family residences situated on 2 acre parcels.
Click on the links below to see what makes Wilton so special!
- Official Town of Wilton website
- Wilton Public Schools
- Train Schedule - Metro North Railroad
- Free School Report
- The Wilton Bulletin –Town Newspaper
- American Towns
- Wilton Public Library
- Silvermine Guild Arts Center
- Silvermine News
- Learn about Wilton on Wikipedia
- Wilton Family Y